MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ramadan's Childhood Memory

     Ramadan? Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim calendar. The Month of Ramadan is also when it is believed the Al-Quran was sent down from heaven, a guidance unto men, a declaration of direction, and a means of Salvation". It is during this month that Muslims fast. It is called the Fast of Ramadan and lasts the entire month. Ramadan is a time when Muslims concentrate on their faith and spend less time on the concerns of their everyday lives. It is a time of worship and contemplation.

     Talking about the Ramadan's childhood memories.. Yes! There are many memories in the Ramadan especially when I being a childhood. All the memory will make smile, especially when first time be taught to fasting. That time, I was 7 years old. It really tiring me. And sometimes crossed the pessimism to fast. But at that time, my parents promised that they will be giving a gift if I could fast for a month! Hehee. Because of that, it was burning my passion to continue to fast for one month. And as the result, I got three new clothes and two new baju kurung. And presents the most fun was when I got a lot of "duit raya" from my parents! 

     And there is a message from parents that always I remember until now. That is, we fasting for practicing our body and our life to be more patient in future in dealing with various type problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment