MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Ghost story!

    It happen in the early of this Ramadan. If I not mistaken, it happen in the third day of Ramadan. It happen around 2.45 am. That time only me and other two of my roommate in our room. While my senior not back from the hometown yet. So that night, only three of us in that room.
   That night, we do our own work. Illa, my roommate is watching the Korean movie while Finiey is preoccupied with their Facebook and she other online social network. And me just finishing the assignment that given by lecture. After finishing all the homework, I shut down my laptop and ready to go sleep.
  As usually, before I sleep, I will hear the songs through my phone by using the headphone. Then, I just want to sleep out of bed. Suddenly, I hear someone who are knock my door. The door is knock repeated for the three times without giving the salam. And that times, there is no reaction from my roommates. So, I just wake up and then open the door. That time, I see two beautiful girls who are say, "Adik, nak beli roti impit".  Then, I just shook my head as a sign not want to buy it. After that, I close the door and just go to my bed and continue my sleep.
  The next day, I just continue my life as usual. While waiting the lecture to come to our class, I told the story that happen to me last night with my classmate. And they don't believe at all to my story. They said that, no one who are selling the roti impit in the early of that morning. And maybe it just in my dream! And I don't have any explanation to them. Until now, I don not know who are they? Are they ghosts? But one more thing that I really sure is, the accident is not the dream but it truly happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment