MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Wednesday 17 August 2011

10 facts of azmahWaffle

1) I love azmahWaffle name, but I don't eat waffle

I have been work at Bean Garden for 6 month after finishing the SPM. At Bean Garden, I have to prepared the ingredient for making waffle, kaya ball and also the cone of the ice-cream. Because of that, I feel boring loathe seeing the waffle, kaya or the ice-cream. Because of that, I don't like very much to eat waffle!

2) Addicted to the shawl and hijap fashion.

I have lot of collection of shawls! And most every week, I will buy the new one. I don't know why, I am very addicted the shawls. I also always update the latest style or fashion of shawl and how to wearing it!

3) I don't know how to ride the motorcycle
Ok, you can have a big laugh to me because of this fact! The reasons why I don't know to ride because I think I can't handle the motorcycle that have only two tires! Ok, bye~

4) I love to take my own picture
This is fact! And my friends also notice that. I have a lot of picture of me in my laptop. And it almost 2000-3000 picture. I love to take my own picture because in the future, I will look back and see the different of me year by year. hehe

5) I love to eat
I love very much to eat! And I will stop to eat after I feel tired to eat! Sometimes, I will get the stomach aches, because my stomach can't afford the food that I eat. 

6) I love to painting!
 I love to painting. Because of that, I took paper Pendidikan Seni Visual as additional subject in SPM. And I got A+ for that subject. In the secondary school, I have my own collection of art work. Unfortunately, all the art work have been ruined by my nephews! And now, I don't have any collection of painting. And I did not draw for a long time :(

7) I love kids very much!

Why I like the kids very much is because my mother has two adopted children and take care of four children. My house is very noise with the sound of children crying, laughing and fighting. It seem like the nursery. But now, my house become more silent because the adopted children have back to their real parents and my mother had no care for children again. And now, the house only become noisy when all of my nephew going back to my house. 

8) I am very picky!
I do not like the cramped and dirty places. Therefore, I will ensure the orderly and neat palaces by constantly update the parts. While in doing the assignment,  I will make sure that assignment is in the particular order and complete with all that needs. After I satisfied with the result if the works, then I will print it out. 

9) I am the shortest in my family.
I do not know why my height does not increase after in the form 3. From that time, my height is 155cm and it static until now! I've made all kinds to increase my height, but it still failed. Because of that, my sisters and my litter sister always called "budak terbantut"

10) I'm very sensitive person!
It easy to me to cry, if I can't handle the difficult situations or problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment