MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Friday 22 July 2011

me and waffle


Holla. i'm azmahWaffle and i love my name so much :)






Hey everyone!
What are the connection between me and waffle?
hehe, it's nothing. I love my name in facebook, azmahWaffle because from the waffle, it gives me the strengthens, the happiness, and many more. In other words, waffle are my symbols in my life.
  
Today, I would like to share with the budies a simple waffle recipe by using the waffle maker.


This is how to make waffles with a waffle maker, the fastest and simple recipe. And I'm sure that, the waffle that make it is more delicious and  more crispy.


What do you need:


4 ounces of all purpose flour.
4 ounces of whole wheat flour.
One tablespoon of sugar.
2 teaspoons of baking powder.
Some salt.
3 eggs.
One and half cup of milk.
Some oil vegetable.


And of cause you will need a waffle maker. You can turn it on so it's nice hot and ready when your waffle is done.

There are just 5 easy steps! Let's do it!

1) Put all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
2) Put all the wet ingredient into another bowl and beat them.
3) Pour the wet stuf into  the dry stuff and mix until there are no lumps ( don't over mix it)
4) Take galf cup of batter you made and pour it into the waffle maker. How long should you bake it? Some waffle makers tell you when waffle is done by rings at the waffle maker.
5) And this is how the azmah waffle, upp! waffle only..hehe
    Bon Apetit!

me and Waffle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment