MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Saturday 25 June 2011

My lovely roommates.

Hey buddies! 
Our next task is given some introduction about our roommates for this semester.

Honestly, every semester I would felt very worried about my future roommates. But what I can say is, every semester I got the best and ever roommates. For this semester, I got a senior and 2 friends which is in same course and same part. Two of them and I are unfamiliar with one another at the moment, but over the month to follow, we shall build a lifelong friendship. As they glances around the room, they already begins to learn much about me through my personal items. OK, this is my opinion, and I don't know whether they are thinking like that or not. 'LOL'

Ok, let's begin!

The is my first roommate and my senior, Nurnadia bt Mohd Haithir. I prefer called her as 'akak'. She is business student in JBM 1114B. She was born 21 February 1991 and lives in Johor Bharu.What I can say about Nurnadia bt Mohd Haithir is, she is small and cute person. She is caring person, because every time I fall in sick, she will take care of me. She always reminds me to eat, sleep early and wake me up in the early of morning. Like Leo F.Buscaqlia says, too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind, a listening ears, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. :)





She is Zulfadhila bt Othman, student Diploma in Information Management. Same part with me, same diploma with me but different class, she is in JIS 1103C. She was born in 5 May 1992. She comes from Keratong 5, Pahang. Not so far from my house, around 45 minute to reach Keratong 5. Actually, I had know her since part 1 from my friend, but we never meet and know each other. We became close through the Facebook, and the most unbelieved things is we get the same room for this semester. It was fun same room with ila, because she is cheerful girl, she love K-POP very much. I noticed that, before she going to sleep, she will watching the K-POP movie and this is her routine very day.





As you all know, she is my bestfriend, Nur Hafini bt Abas. I feel very happy and lucky, because this semester, we get the same room. She was born 17 March 1992 at Penang and now lives in Batu Pahat, Johor. What I can say about Hafini is she always make me happy, make me laugh, sometimes make me so furious to her.Something unique about Hafini is she love very much to sleep late, because of that I be the alarm clock for her in every morning. 'LOL'

I have the best roommates in the world! It creates a fun sense of family, and that's really important to me. Things can get lonely without it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment