MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Saturday 4 June 2011

About ME

  Hey, this is my homepage, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of you have about me through my self description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not different. Here it goes.

  My name is Noor Azmah bt Mohemed Ali. I was born and raised in the beautiful country of Malaysia, which is located in east of peninsular of Malaysia, that is in Muadzam Shah, Pahang Darul Makmur. I finished high school there, that is SMK Muadzam Shah and attended for diploma in Information Management in UiTM, Segamat from June 2010 until now. 

  I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see and to experience.I love read, I love to write, I love to think, I love to dream, I love to talk and I love to listen, because I think I'm good listener. I love the calmness.I love to sleep early and I love to get up late.Sometimes, I love to be alone and sometimes I love be surrounded by people. I love to eat so much, especially the most delicious food in the world, that is cooked by my mum. The most important things is I love the nature and I love to laugh.

  And this is brief introduction of my self. D o not expect too much from me because i only a human being. Thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment